To this day, the only Sean Connery Bond film I’ve ever watched all the way through is the lamentable Thunderball remake and “rogue” Bond production, Never Say Never Again (1983); a film that marked Connery’s return to the role after a 12-year absence and saw the then-53-old agent succumbing to frequent naps in between saving the free world.
1. Casino Royale (1967)
2. Goldfinger (1964)
6. Casino Royale (2006) - "You Know My Name"
8. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997): "Surrender"
9. Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
10. Live & Let Die (1973 )
11. For Your Eyes Only (1981) - Blondie version
12. Thunderball (1965): "Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
13. The Living Daylights (1987) "If There Was A Man"
14. Moonraker (1979)
15. The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) "Nobody Does It Better"
BEST JAMES BOND THEME MUSIC THAT ISN'T BUT SHOULD BE
"So Hard" Pet Shop Boys
On a final note, you can't write anything about the music of the James Bond films without crediting composer John Barry (12 Bond films). Along with: Monty Norman, David Arnold, Thomas Newman, and no doubt many others I'm forgetting. YouTube has a wealth of rejected Bond songs- one the more curious, Johnny Cash's Thunderball.